Did you know that collaborations can increase your followers count on Instagram?
- Instagram is a gala social media platform which also gives you an opportunity to become famous.
- There are several Instagrammers who have gone from zero to hero overnight.
- So, we are here to share a few tips on how to increase your follower count on Instagram.
- Firstly, you need to know how the Instagram algorithm works.
- You should be aware of the genre of your account and what people like the most to see about your life.
- Is it your professional or work-related life in which your followers are most interested in, or it is your personal life that people are crazier about?
- If you are a memer, you should collaborate with other famous memers.
- If you are a newbie singer, you should do a collaboration with other accomplished singers.
- If you are a writer, you should collaborate with other famous writers and so on.
Tips to increase Instagram followers miraculously:
On Instagram, you need to follow some rules to increase your follower count. It would help if you had a plan for it. Get ready with a pencil (just in case you want to erase it) and a piece of paper to write some fantastic tips for the day:
- Know your audience:
You cannot get the spotlight over you until you know who your followers are, whether they are teenagers or grown-up adults, or a combination of both. If you have a larger feminine audience, meaning the ratio of females is more than the males, then we recommend you to post accordingly. It would help if you collaborated with the brands in whom your pretty girl followers might get more interested. For example, you should do collaborations with apparel brands, cosmetics, bags, perfumes, jewelry, etc.
- Create a two-way interaction on a frequent basis:
Communication is necessary to maintain a sound social media community. It would be best if you did not do all the talking by yourself. You should allow your followers to have and give their opinions as well. For this, Instagram has a poll feature. You can post the product on your story and put it up for voting. In this way, your followers will find you more approachable. You can also do live sessions where you can invite friends who also work in the same field and do a collaboration with them.
- Create indulging content and pictures:
Social media content is the primary feature which attracts your followers.
- You can tag different brands and celebrities in your captions or mention them on your Instagram story.
- You should do a weekly analysis of your posts. You should be aware of the stories and post content thoroughly.
- Also, it would help if you observed the follower’s reaction keenly, like which post or story got maximum likes or shares.
- In this way, you will become aware of what amuses your followers the most.
- Invent a new trend:
Instagram has introduced a feature in which celebrities and other Instagrammers post a challenge, and others try to copy it. It got famous during the pandemic. You can take the example of Dalgona coffee and how people were going crazy about that. Just try to invent a challenge of your own and do collaborate with the brands of the products that you have added to the challenge, and see how your followers react to it.
- Post more often:
To gain followers, you need to be more active on Instagram.
You should be posting more pictures with some exciting hashtags and mention the person who is related to the field about which you have posted. Invite the collaborator to produce the content together. Also, you should be aware of events that are going on in your country. You should keep your followers updated.
- Add long and intriguing captions:
- Your captions should not be copy-pasted; if you are a writer, write your own captions. Be original.
- If you are posting something on the environment, try to mention environmental activists.
- Prepare a list of inspiring facts for your followers.
- Also, share your experience if you plant trees on any occasion and inspire them to do so.
- Make a social circle of like-minded Instagrammers:
Surround yourself with people who are excelling in the field in which you are working. Follow them and try to imbibe the essence of their talent in yourself. Ask them to collaborate with you. Do not hesitate and have friendly relations with them. If there is an unlikely response, you should not feel disappointed, just make efforts in the same direction generously and see how it works wonders.
- Add more trending hashtags:
You should be aware of the trending hashtags. If you want to enhance your fan following, then it’s a must for you to add trending hashtags in each and every post of yours. Just observe the people who are related to your field and try to imitate their strategy along with creating your own.
- Explore and improvise collab feature:
The collaboration tool of Instagram lets you invite someone to collaborate on the post or story which you have posted together. In this way, they can share your profile or post with their followers so that you may gain their followers, and you both are mutually benefited at the same time.
Collaborations are a must to increase your followers on Instagram. You should try this feature. If your collaborator has millions of followers, then there are chances that you might snatch some of them with your catchy content. Even big brands believe in collaboration. You might have seen big brands collaborating with each other, which is quite trending nowadays. Hence, you should also try the collaboration feature on Instagram and sit back to watch your follower count rise day by day.